Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Me :)

Not quite sure to whom Rachelle is referring to as OLD....I know it's not me! :) The rumors are true....as of lately (almost the last year) I have been in a crocheting frenzy. Mostly working on scarves, hats and fingerless gloves as I prefer the "instant" gratification of completing a project anywhere from 1 evening to a couple of days-depending on my free time. Last month I got a part-time job working at Michael's....not quite sure how smart this is as the temptation to buy every skein of yarn plagues me with each day I'm scheduled to be there! lol So far I have been able to control myself fairly well, so that's a good thing! I figure my need for crochet comes from not acclimating to the Pacific-Northwest temperatures! Hubby and I moved here last year, and when "they" say it rains alot, boy are "they" not kidding! Should the sun be shining brightly for a WHOLE day, then I'm thrilled....but that doesn't really happen as often as I'd like! Anyhoo, will try to post pics of my favorite projects that I've done recently in the next day or two! ~ Sherri

1 comment: